Ez-Access Oxygen Cylinder Holder for Wheelchair
EZA-EZ0141BK – Is for a Single Cylinder Tank Holder for a Manual Wheelchair
EZA-EZ0140BK -Is for a Dual Cylinder Tank Holder for a Manual Wheelchair
These Oxygen Cylinder Holder, by EZ-Access come in single or dual tank capacity, this versatile carrier also features an adjustable snap for holding either “D” or “E” cylinder. Extra long straps adjust to fit any wheelchair back and allows the carrier to be positioned off-center, avoiding uncomfortable contact with head or back.
>>When ever you use oxygen always follow the instructions provided by your supplier. Be extremely careful to avoid open flames such as candles, or allow people to smoke while oxygen is in use. If you need to use oxygen cylinders while using a manual wheelchair, you’ll need to add a cylinder holder to your wheelchair for safety and convince.<<
Single carrier (EZ0141) made of durable lightweight nylon.
Dual carrier (EZ0140) is made of lightweight vinyl mesh and features a convenient storage pocket for magazines, nasal mask, etc.
- Dimensions: Each bag can be adjusted as follows –
- 19″ x 7 1/2″ x 4 3/4″ for D cylinder. (D cylinders are approximately 4.3 inchesin diameter and 16.5 inches tall.)
- 26 1/2″ x 7 1/2″ x 4 3/4″ for E cylinder. (E cylinders are approximately 4.3 inches in diameter and 25.5 inches tall.)
- Color: Black
- Features an adjustable snap for holding either “D” or “E” cylinder
- Extra long straps adjust to fit any w/c & allow the carrier to be positioned off-center avoiding uncomfortable contact w/head or back
- Made of a lightweight vinyl mesh & features a convenient storage pocket for magazines,nasal mask, etc.