Wedge Pillow by Nova
The Nova Folding wedge pillow comes in various heights: 7.5 inches, 10.5 inches, or 12 inches. It is available in a blue cover or a white cover, and the covers are zippered and washable. The folding wedge folds up into a rectangle for easy storage or transport. The foam is polyurethane foam, and it is flame retardant.
The Nova folding wedge pillow is a versatile addition to your bed and can make resting really restful!
- Nova 2680BL is 7 ½” tall
- Nova 2681BL is 10” tall
- Nova 2682BL is 12” tall
- Folds compactly for easy storage transport
- Improves upper or lower body circulation
- Used to treat the symptoms of hiatus hernia, reflux disorders and snoring
- Ideal for reading or watching TV
- Removable, zippered, machine washable polyester/cotton cover
- Flame retardant foam materials meet CAL #117 requirements
“Physicians often recommend elevation of your knee, leg or other limbs after surgery to reduce swelling. Sleeping with the head slightly elevated is often recommended by doctors for patients who have acid indigestion, acid reflux or GERD. If you are recovering from an injury or surgery, this wedge pillow is specially designed with an incline to keep your affected swollen areas elevated. If you tend to have swelling in your ankles and feet, then turn the wedge to lift them while you sleep or rest. An inclined pillow can also help reduce snoring too.” *
*From our article on “Folding Wedge Pillow” Read More