Traveler L4 Wheelchair
The Traveler L4 Wheelchair is a high strength, lightweight Medicare approved K0004 wheelchair designed for both the home and rehab markets.
Weighing less than 34 lbs, it features a dual position axle, multi-position caster forks for 18 or 20 inch seat height adjustment and offers flip-back desk and full length arm options for easy lateral movement. Precision bearings and non-marking polyurethane rear tires also expand the longevity of the wheelchair.
View/Download the Owners Manual.
Traveler L4 Wheelchair Features
- Available in 16″, 18″, 20″ seat widths. Also 18″ and 20″ widths with 18″ seat depth
- Quick release axle is available for some models
- Weighs less than 34 lb without front rigging
- Hammertone paint provides a long lasting and durable finish
- Carbon steel frame provides strength and durability
- Black nylon upholstery with standard chart pocket on back
- Anti-tippers come standard
- Tool-free adjustable front rigging
- Non-marking polyurethane tires
- Industry compatible front rigging with heel loops standard on swing-away footrests
- Flip-back arms
- Height adjustable flip-back arms on selected models
- Height adjustable back
- Two position axle and caster fork provides 2″ seat height adjustment
- Maximum Weight Capacity 250 lb (300 lb on models with 18″ seat depth) – EVENLY DISTRIBUTED
- Meets Medicare code K0004
- This product is not made with natural rubber latex
- Five (5) year limited warranty