Graham Field Silver Edition Quad Cane
This quad cane has a rectangular base with four support legs. Each leg has a rubber tip that comes in contact with the floor. Usually the base is designed with an inside (toward the body) and an outside (away from the body). User’s must choose between a large or small base. Quad canes are meant for persons who need more balance assistance than single base canes can provide.
This Quad Cane comes in either a large or small base, and your choice of Bronze, Black or Aluminum. Has an easy push-button height adjustment with locking collet for added security.
- Offset handle places the user’s weight over the base for maximum balance and control
- Large base footprint (12″ x 8″)
- Small base footprint (8″ x 6″)
- Low profile, 4-point base further enhances stability
- Rounded edge base plate helps prevent scraping and bruising of ankles
- Attractive finish resists marring and scratching
- Easy push-button height adjustment with locking collet for added security
- Height adjusts from 29″ – 38″ in 1″ increments
- Tool-free left- to right-hand adjustment is made easily
- Standard handgrip and silver or bronze finish
- Includes laminated color operating instructions
- Maximum weight capacity 300 lb – EVENLY DISTRIBUTED
Proper use of a quad cane may require instruction from a medical professional, depending on the user’s mobility issues.