OxyRead Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
The OxyRead Fingertip Pulse Oximeter delivers straightforward, quick, and accurate oxygen saturation (SpO2) and pulse rate measurements. Its lightweight and compact design makes it an ideal solution for home, clinical and EMS settings.
The intended use of the OxyRead Fingertip Pulse Oximeter is the measurement and display of the functional oxygen saturation of arterial hemoglobin (SpO2) and pulse rate (PR) of adults and pediatric users in hospital, ambulatory, home, and EMS (Emergency Medical Service) environments. Fingertip Pulse Oximeters are intended for spot-checking these levels.
You can learn more about the fingertip pulse oximeters at this article –
Features & Performance:
- Lightweight, pocket-size solution
- Provides fast and accurate SpO2 and pulse rate measurements
- Large LED digital display that is easy to read
- Simple one button operation
- Automatic power off function to conserve batteries
- Accommodates widest range of finger sizes from pediatric to adult
Product Accessories Included
- One lanyard
- Two AAA batteries
- One protective cover
- One operator’s manual
Find more product information and “How to use” instructions in the owner’s manual.