EZ Adjust Bed Rail by Stander
The EZ Adjust Bed Rail functions as both a bed rail and bed handle. Its design makes it an excellent choice that blends with the comfortable feeling of your home. It holds its claim as one of the most versatile bed rails on the market thanks to its patented design that allows the rail to extend in length and pivot downward after being installed.
Assembly and Warnings
Fits most regular and adjustable beds.
- Width of Rail: Locks in place at 26”, 34” & 42” after installed on bed
- Fits mattress thickness of: 12” – 18”
- Height of Rail: 23” high from the base of mattress
- Gap Between Rails: 3”
- Weight of Product: 14 lbs
- Bed Type: Attaches to any home or many common adjustable beds with included Safety Strap
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Assembly: Installs in minutes with 4 bolts and Allen Wrench (Included)
- Package Dimensions: 28” x 21” x 1.5
Need Something smaller? Check-out PT BedCane
- How much weight does bed rail support?
The EZ Adjust Bed Rail supports up to 300 lbs!
- Does it come with an organizer-pouch?
Yes, we include pouches with all of our bed rails to keep you safe against entrapment. This handy organizer pouch also allows you to keep handy items close by.
- Can the EZ Adjust fold down when not in use?
Yes, simply pull the side pins and drop the bed rail to the side after use… This is especially useful when it comes time to make the bed or transferring out of bed.
View Standar’s Walker