Composite Overbed Table by Lumex
The Composite Overbed Table by Lumex is a sturdy portable table that can be adjusted in height to accommodate persons who are confined to bed for a period of time. It is made with a metal base and a composite top to make it easy to clean. The table is mounted on casters which allow the table to be moved into place for patient use or moved away when not in use.
- Easy to assemble
- View the Assembly Instructions for this Composite Overbed Table
- Molded composite top is a smart alternative to wood, which over time has the potential to crack or peel
- Easy to clean and impermeable to moisture
- Height adjusts infinitely between 28.3″ to 41.7″
- Hammertone “H” base and column for aesthetics and durability
- Twin-wheel swivel casters provide smooth-rolling action, two locking and two non-locking casters
- Supports up to 50 lbs. of dispersed weight
- Warranty: One Year
Raise the table top Table height is adjustable from 72 cm to 106 cm (28.3″ to 41.7″). To raise the table top, apply light pressure upward at any point on bottom of table top and stop when the table top has reached the desired height.
Lower the table top With one hand, squeeze the release lever and table top edge together and push the table top down until it has reached the desired height. The table top will lock into place when the lever is released.
Lock and unlock casters The two column-end casters have step-on locks. Step on the locks to lock the casters; pull the locks up to unlock the casters.
Maintenance Check the fit and tightness frequently of all fasteners, and tighten as necessary, to ensure that the table is securely assembled.
Cleaning 1. To clean: Gently wipe the table with a soft, clean, damp cloth. NOTICE: Do not use cleansers that could damage the table’s finish. 2. To wash more thoroughly: Clean with mild soap and water. 3. Dry table with a clean, soft cloth
|Composite Overbed Table|
|Table Height||28.3" - 41.7"|
|Dispersed Weight Capacity||50 lbs.|