Extra Wide Bariatric Commode with Drop Arms
This bariatric commode is for patients who weigh more than 250 lbs. It has a a steel frame construction with “drop arms”. These drop arms help patients who have difficulty transferring onto and off-of the toilet.
A caregiver should help with the use this product.
Bariatric Commode Specifications:
Width between arms – 25”
Overall Width – 31”
Seat Width – 23”
Seat Depth – 18”
Range of Seat Height – 19.5” – 23.5”
Weight Capacity – 600 lbs.
View the manufacturers brochure of this product.
It is listed as a “3-in-1” toilet which means it can be used as;
- Bedside Commode (used independently)
- Raised Toilet Seat (used with home toilet)
- Toilet Safety Frame (used with home toilet)
Lumex 6438A Bariatric Commode – More Information
- Arms drop independently below seat level for safe lateral transfers
- Easy-to-release mechanism may be operated by patients lacking manual dexterity
- Arms automatically lock in raised position
- Extra wide platform seat is comfortable for long periods of sitting
- Welded steel construction and extra wide base provide added stability
- Cushioned armrests enhance user comfort
- Height readily adjusts from 19 ½” – 23″, in 1 inch increments
- Removable back-bar facilitates use as a bedside commode raised toilet seat or toilet safety frame
- Comes complete with commode pail, cover and splash shield
- Maximum Weight Capacity 600 lb – EVENLY DISTRIBUTED
- Limited lifetime warranty
Learn more about Graham Field’s quality assurance.