Everest & Jennings Aluminum Transport Chair
This aluminum transport chair will help you and your caregiver when traveling to the store, the doctor’s office or the mall. Everest & Jennings transport chair makes the trip there easier. This chair weighs only 20 pounds without the leg rests, and it easily folds up to store in the trunk or behind the seat of your car. The carry straps on the seat allow to you lift and fold the chair.
The chair comes in 3 colors and 2 seat widths (17″ or 19″).
- Stylish color options of Red, Blue and Silver.
- Fold down back makes transport and storage easy
- Black, padded, Nylon upholstery is flame retardant
- 17″ and 19″ seat widths
- Carry straps on seat allow for ease of lifting and folding
- Footrests are industry compatible and offer easy tool free adjustment
- Full length padded arms provide user comfort
- Weighs 20 lb (w/o front rigging)
- Weight Capacity 250 lb.
1 year on frame and cross-braces
Headquartered in Atlanta, GA, GF Health Products, Inc. (“Graham-Field“) is one of the world’s leading manufacturers and distributors of medical products in the health care industry, offering approximately 4,000 medical, rehabilitation, long-term care and home-care products.
GHs offering is comprised of quality brands such as Everest & Jennings, wheelchair and seating products; Lumex , ambulatory, bath safety, pressure management and specialty seating products; Basic American Medical Products, beds and institutional equipment; Hausted, patient handling, surgical stretchers, surgical chairs; John Bunn , respiratory equipment; Labtron , diagnostic equipment; Grafco, a line of exam treatment products, and Lumiscope, diagnostics, all names you have come to trust for their quality and design.